Monday, August 16, 2004

pretty sassy



motivation carried on into today. swept and mopped the whole top floor. grand daddy woke me all early and i must admit i may have gotten evil to the point of disrespect. the man is in his late 80's. i even got some sewing done. i saw some pics on nappturality that seemed do-able so i went for it. i was looking at my body and i'm hoping i'm able to keep most of the weightloss from the master cleanse.

ma came home and i over ate.... i picked at a rotissere and ate both wings, then i snacked on some tortilla's. for supper i only ate half a sandwhich so i should be ok. lately, i've only been drinking water. lost the taste for my beloved diet dr. pepper. oh dang i forgot about the muffin i finished off when my daughter didn't want it. i'm quite the chef, by the way. with my baking knowledge i put together wheat banana nut muffins made without white products. and the one smore's and a couple of extra marshmellows. oh well, i'll just kick it up a notch at the gym if my leg allows.

went to the track today, walked half a lap and went home. my pelvic area has swelling and i noticed my leg was swollen when i changed into my jogging shorts. i don't even know what that is about seeing that i was in the house all weekend with grandma and granddaddy. i'm concerned. and we are all out of advil... damn

anyway, i'm not talking about shit.... just killing the time till def poetry

here's what i consider the best pic of my garment creations today

pretty sassy