Thursday, February 17, 2005

my meatball just spoke

man life is crazy and my dog is about to drive me insane with all that damn whining. geesh. i need to get a damn life. what is supposed to be so good about abstinence? i realize that the only time i bathe regularly is when i'm having sex. otherwise, if my oder isn't offensive then why bother. vital oils lost man, that's my rationale. anywho..... i was about to say better life but i meant to say that my life continues to richen. i am certain that things are moving in a very positive direction. i can't wait to get my hands on some scrilla.

why is it that i work out 7 times a week and it still isn't enough. i don't eat that dang on much. why can't i get under 170 and stay there? i know i'm not meant to be 180... come on now. ofrey is 160, what's up with that? big bones for life! i guess (shrugs shoulders)

i need to take some pictures and update my album... well i ain't talking bout nathan so let me carry my tired behind on somewhere (off to zappos to make sure my spin shoes are still on sale and check out what other goodies are to behold)

what i remember... the age ole' question for teek is this

is it wrong to desire recognition and validation for the good that you do, for the talents you possess?

what is a girl to do. i miss my beloved chocolate city. there, men looked at me, did double takes, payed compliments. here in bed town nothing, nada, nathan. men in general look right through me, noone finds me desirable. does anyone know the effect this has on a person. it leads to lots of masturbation and an overactive fantasy life.

am i the only woman that doesn't find those moving dual stimulating dildo's appealing? something about plastic anything up there especially battery operated just is a complete turn off. why do people think swinging is so bad? is it that they are closeminded or that i lack self respect? i see nothing wrong with it. i would love to be in a relationship where we occasionally ran on the wild side. people act like swingers live some oversexed lifestyle... far from the truth. anywho... perhaps i'd feel differently if i had a man. who knows?

now i'm really off