Monday, September 06, 2004

easily irritated

i need to find some online boards that i like to respond in. i love nappturality but alot of the posters irk me. i guess people in general irk me. napp reminds me of the call center i spent 5 years in. to much damn bickering, back stabbing, unnecessary comments, gossip, etc. but anywho

there has got to be a way to get out of here. i have so many desires, it's hard to ascertain which one i should be following. i love to ski, and this year i'll get to because of my new job. i love to travel, that one will be hard. i loved drawing and painting at the dod's soi and i think i'd love it period if i had the same set up.

there are so many classes i want to take. i need to make a list and develop a plan of action.

i need to get out of stuck mode. i think i'm slowly prying myself out, i just need more patience (i guess).

ok, i'm not talking about much. peace