Sunday, September 12, 2004

i've gone from a dasher, to a quantum, from a 240sx to a honda accord and now on the eve of my 31st birthday i now am on a rent to own for a 76' chevette. this is my life!

lately i've had quite a few idea's pop into my head and they just might come into fruition. i don't know what to expect from this show in november but things seem to be coming into place.

although i enjoy convo with mr. man, i'm highly suspect of his resurgence. i honestly don't know why i continue to pick up the phone. i can't even imagine being with him anymore. i used to have a crystal clear picture of us. now there is nothing. he has, what seems to me, too much going on, for me to fit into his life the way i would want to. i'm just not willing to sell myself short anymore.

so, i will begin work on these prints and i will once again change up my site to incorporate my new endeavor.

i will have money again! and the 2nd time around it won't go to waste. i will be self-employeed and you can take that to the bank. i will have an athletic body. and i've decided that when i can, i'm gonna take up boxing. i think i could kick some serious tail. nobody could touch me in bootcamp for hand to hand combat. i even gave the drill sergeant a run for his money. so i think i could do. hard core baby! i already have the perfect nose for impact. (if any of them broads ever get that close....hehehe)

well i'm off. because a couple of more idea's have popped into my head since typing. peace!