Saturday, September 17, 2005

asshole in full effect


mr man says that he can't take her to hershey park because he's giving to the hurricane katrina victims. what the fuck? today is my birthday. and. asshole sends me a card talking some complete nonsense. no matter what he does he can't please me. so essentially he's telling me that he's not capable of being honest. well i'm not capable of selling myself short any longer either. to require so little of someone and they still give excuses for the little requirements you have just takes up too much energy. fuck em! that's what i say. my tarot says that i've reached a crossroads and that i could choose one of two paths or skip out altogether and create my own shit. so that's what i'm going to do. i'm going to stop bashing myself with such self hate and loathing and i'm gonna start loving myself. i'm gonna start cherishing my spirit and acknowledging to myself that i am indeed a good person, capable of greatness. all the signs point to it. so what am i waiting for. stop being potentially successful and be fucking successful. stop thinking and reduce yourself to a fool. i'm realizing now that a fool just lives. they give no thought to useless and unrealized things. they work with whats right in front of them.

for me there are no obstacles but myself. so gosh darnit.............